Thank you to everyone who participated in our July “Can You Spot the Differences” challenge! We hope everyone had a lot of fun. We tried to make it easy and at the same time a little challenging. I hope we succeeded. In the end, we had a lot of submissions, but there could only be one winner. (For those who didn’t win, be sure to play again next month!)
We compiled the names of all the participants who correctly identified all eight (8) changes and randomly selected one winner. That person was [We’re awaiting approval to use the winner’s name]. For correctly identifying all of the differences between the two photos, the winner will receive a die-cast.
For those who were unable to find the eight differences or found them and want to see if you were correct, they are listed below.
1. Additional “GEICO” logo added to outside wall.
2. Holes in the yellow and black pit board removed.
3. The sky in the upper right-hand corner filled in with stands.
4. Air hose changed to lime green.
5. Race car in the background on pit road missing.
6. Name on windshield banner missing.
7. Extra jackman added to the over-the-wall crew.
8. Shadows missing from under the two tires and pit crew member at the front of the car.