Thank you to everyone who participated in Lionel Racing’s Splash ‘n Go “Can You Spot the Differences?” challenge for December! We had more people than ever unable to correctly identify all eight differences. So, if you were one of those few people who did find them all – Congratulations!
We hope everyone had a lot of fun. As we mentioned when we originally posted this “Can You Spot the Differences,” we knew it was the hardest one yet, which hopefully made it even more fun.
In the end, we did have a lot of submissions, but there could only be one winner. We compiled the names of all the participants who correctly identified all eight (8) changes and randomly selected one winner. That person was Lacey Hohlt of Tennesee. For correctly identifying all of the differences between the two photos, she is receiving a Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe’s Patriotic Chevrolet SS Sample.
For those who didn’t win, don’t worry, there are plenty of other ways for you to win. Just make sure you check back here at Splash ‘n Go and all of Lionel Racing’s social media channels daily.
For those who were unable to find the eight differences or if you found them all and want to see if you were correct, they are listed below.
- Guy in green shirt on left is missing.
- “#TheChase” on stage backdrop changed to “#Difference.”
- Date in NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion logo directly below Kyle Busch changed from “2015” to “2016.”
- The sleeve of the guy sitting on wall (seventh from right) changed from green to red,
- An additional checkered flag decal was added to the car above the rear window to make five.
- The Sprint logo is missing from the wall where the crew members on the right are sitting.
- The trash on the track directly below the guys sitting on the wall in front of the race car has been cleaned.
- The orange M&M behind the front tire well is now blue.